The main key partners are representatives of the economic clusters of Astrakhan Region (HR training, research, advanced training):
- in shipbuilding: United Shipbuilding Corporation, Lotos Shipbuilding Plant, Caspian News Start, Marine Robotic Systems scientific and engineering company, Tekhnologiya Magnitnykh Materialov (eng. Magnetic Materials Technology).
- in the agro-industrial complex: Astrakhansky agro-industrial complex, Kharabalinskaya poultry farm, Rascat fish breed and reproductive complex, Akvatreyd and other livestock, crop and fish farms in the region;
- in field development: LUKOIL-Nizhnevolzhskneft, Gazprom Dobycha Astrakhan, Gazprom Mezhregiongaz Astrakhan;
- in the transport and electric power industries: Lotus special economic zone, Astrakhan Branch of the Volga Railway – a branch of the Russian Railways, Astrakhannergo of Rosseti South, Solar Systems;
- in ecology: Neftegazovoye Oborudovaniye (eng. Oil and Gas Equipment), Gexa-Lotos, MorRobotSystem, LUKOIL-Nizhnevolzhskneft, Astrakhanrybhoz Association, Rybnyye Korma (eng. Fish Feed), Global Catering Service.
The interaction with the key partners has resulted in: creation of a Mirror Engineering Center, focused on addressing technological and high-tech tasks in the interests of the Caspian region; development of a technology for conducting environmental monitoring using autonomous marine surface vessels and robotic systems; development of a system of control over irrigator watering indicators (including drip irrigation parameters); resource-saving biotechnology for intensive cultivation of aquaculture commercial products; creation of a database for geopolitical processes and international relations of the Caspian states; foundation of an inter-university expert and analytical center “ Caspian International Discussion Club”, involving the best Russian experts.